Charles Simon Associates are currently looking for a Telecoms Engineer on a permanent basis for a prestigious global business.
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum
Skills/Requirements for the IT Telecoms Engineer:
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with supporting customers over the phone and in person.
- Experience of ticket management.
- More than 1 years’ experience of Telecommunications
- Basic patching in and configuration of contact centre or PABX phones
- Undertaking small to medium sized IT moves and projects.
- Be passionate about Technology and Telecommunications
- Experience in PBX SIP VOIP support and implementation.
- Atos products (OSV / OSCC/ Xpressions / DLS) experience
- BT billing analyst experience
- BT architect/Lite control experience
- SIP exposure, integration and migration
- Cloud Telecoms experience including RingCentral
- Work force planning/contact centre background or knowledge
- Mobile Device Management systems such as AirWatch and Intune
Start date is ASAP for the IT Telecoms Engineer
The IT Telecoms Engineer will be responsible for:
- Triage / resolution of Telecoms related Service Desk tickets
- Responsibility for supporting and maintaining the company’s Telecommunications services
- To provide billing support regarding our 3rd party Telecoms suppliers.
- Resolving telecommunications related faults quickly and efficiently.
- Responsibility for supporting and maintaining the company’s Telecoms contact centre, PABX and mobile device systems and for providing efficient desktop support to all business users.
- To provide mobile and contact centre application support to our internal and external users.
- The department is responsible for resolving any Telecoms related faults quickly and efficiently.
- To work within SLA and KPI targets to agreed business priorities.
- Setting up and configuring new mobile and desk phones, IVR’s, lines, queues and strategies.
- Installing authorised software on mobile devices.
Please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to be considered for the IT Telecoms Engineer.
Location: Manchester | Salary: 35000 - 40000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 01/01/0001